Official Rules for the Led Zeppelin 'Celebration Day' World Premiere Trip Giveaway
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The UltimateClassicRock.com Led Zeppelin 'Celebration Day' World Premiere Trip Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous states who are 21 years of age or older. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers, or any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively the “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Giveaway is UltimateClassicRock.com and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway will begin on October 2 2012, at 6am (EST) and end on October 5, 2012 at 12pm (EST) (the “Giveaway Period”).
5. Entry: To enter the Giveaway, visit the website www.UltimateClassicRock.com and complete and submit the entry form. One (1) entry per person is permitted during the Giveaway Period. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
6. Drawing: At the conclusion of the Giveaway Period, Sponsor will select one (1) winner from a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. The odds of being selected as a winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. The winner will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time period. If a winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, or if the email is returned as undeliverable, the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may select an alternate winner in his/her place at random from all remaining eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway.
7. Requirements of the Winner: Except where prohibited, the winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If the winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period.
8. Prize: One (1) winner will receive a prize package (the "Led Zeppelin 'Celebration Day' World Premiere Trip"), including: (a) roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) people from the major airport nearest the winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to New York City b) 2 nights hotel accomodations (one room with double occupancy) c) $250 spending money d) 2 tickets to the premiere on Oct. 9 at the Ziegfeld theatre.
Total approximate retail value of the prize package is $3,500.
If the winner is unable to travel on designated dates, the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected in the Sponsor's sole discretion from all remaining eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Exact travel dates and arrangements are subject to availability and airline and hotel blackout dates. Additional restrictions may apply. The winner's travel companion must be at least 21 years of age and must sign and return a release of liability/publicity prior to travel or will not be permitted to accompany winner on the trip. Sponsor is not responsible if the film premiere is postponed or cancelled for any reason, in whole or in part, or if a winner cannot be confirmed with sufficient time to attend the the premiere. In such event, no compensation will be paid in lieu of the prize. All meals, taxes, transportation, baggage fees, gratuities, and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be issued a 1099 form from the Internal Revenue Service for the value of the prize.
All prizes will be awarded, provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ and Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
12. Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winner, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media LLC Led Zeppelin Celebration Day Giveaway, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.