More details have surfaced around the much-discussed wedding between Paul McCartney and his fiancee Nancy Shevell. The former Beatle and his bride-to-be have posted a notice of intention to marry at London's famed Marylebone Register Office, which has been the hub for many high-profile weddings in the past. The venue happens to be the same location where McCartney married his first wife, Linda, over 40 years ago.

According to the Westminster Council, the notice was posted Wednesday (Sept. 14), which means that the couple can wed anytime after September 30.  That would seem to rule out the possibility of them getting this weekend as previously reported. They have a year to hold the ceremony. The notice lists the couple's address as McCartney's London residency and describes the singer as a "business executive."

"Lots of couples get married here because of the venue's reputation as a rock 'n' roll place to tie the knot and this ceremony will certainly continue that legacy," says Alison Cathcart, Westminster City Council's registrar.

McCartney’s marriage to Shevell will mark the third time he has said “I do.” McCartney, 69, was first married to Linda (née Eastman), who died in 1998 at the age of 56 after her battle with cancer. The two were married for 30 years and have three children together. His second marriage to Heather Mills in 2002 came to a bitter end after six years.

Previous weddings at the famed century-old town hall include the likes of former Beatle drummer Ringo Starr and Oasis singer Liam Gallagher.

A spokesman for McCartney's spokesman had no comment to the latest news surrounding their wedding.